As an annual tradition, Southington North Little League has a banquet to celebrate the achievements of the previous season, discuss league happenings and to award players for their successes.
This year’s banquet will be held on September 9th at 6PM at Hawk’s Landing Country Club. All parents, players, coaches and family are invited to attend. Attached is a registration form. Our league Secretary Paul Chaplinsky is organizing the event and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Please submit your registrations early because we nearly had a full house the last couple years.
We will also be holding elections for the 2015-2016 Board of Directors. If you have interest in being on the Board please let me know by September 6th so ballots can be prepared accordingly.
Congratulations to our 2015 champs:
- Southington North as the 2015 Alan S. Bator Tournament Champions
- Dodgers as the 2015 Southington North Little League and Town Champions
- Redwings as the 2015 Southington North Minors Division Champions
Call for Umpires
- Are you league age 13 or older and interested in umpiring for Southington North Baseball? Click here for an information and sign-up form.
- If you are an adult and interested in umpiring for Southington North Baseball, please contact Ed Roderick for more information.
Call for Photos